DESIGN INSTITUTE “GT MORSTROY” results of work per year 2005
I. Positive opinions have been received from FGU Glasgosekspertiza of Russia on the following projects:
|No.||Work name||Customer||Facility location||Opinion number, date||Function|
|1||Feasibility study for construction of a marine passenger terminal on Vasilievsky Island
||Saint Petersburg Waterfront LLC||Saint Petersburg||No. 206-05/ GGE-2396/04 dated 30.03.2005||General designer|
|2||(Draft) feasibility study: Integrated Transportation and Production Base for Lukoil-Nizhnevolzhskneft LLC||Lukoil-Nizhnevolzhskneft LLC||Il'inka workers' quarters, Ikrianinsky District, Astrakhan Region||Glavgosekspertiza for Astrakhan Region
No. 210-01/2005 dated 29.07.2005
|Berthing facility subcontractor|
|3||Construction project: transshipment terminal on the basis of berth 29-1 of Odessa commercial sea port
||Odessa commercial sea port||Odessa||Departmental examination in Murmansk Region no. 216 dated 10.06.2004||Ukrinvest-ekspertiza,
no. 190 dated 13.12.2005
Berthing facility subcontractor
II. GT Morstroy CJSC Design Institute has completed the development of the following design documentation:
- Project correction:
- Construction of a train ferry complex in Basin 4, Baltiysk (Kaliningrad Region), of Ust-Luga–Baltiysk–ports of Germany railway ferry service;
- Automobile and railway complex in Ust-Luga commercial sea port of Ust-Luga–Baltiysk–ports of Germany railway ferry service.
- Development project:
- Entry pier reconstruction in Kaliningrad maritime canal.
- Detailed design documentation:
- Dredging the Petrovsky fairway, entrance canal and waters of a marine passenger terminal on Vasilievsky Island, Saint Petersburg (Waterfront);
- Heavy bulk equipment transshipment station on Chernaya River (Leningrad Region, Kirishi) as a part of Kirishi Nefteorgsintez Production Association LLC deep conversion plant.
- Roadstead oil transshipment complex near Belokamenka Village in the Kola Bay, Murmansk Region;
- Preparatory-period facilities (dredging, land reclamation) on Area 2, Southern District, Ust-Luga commercial sea port.
- Declaration of intentions:
- To build a liquid petrochemical product transshipment terminal for Vysotsk Commercial Sea Port CJSC.
III. Construction and field supervision started under the following projects developed by GT Morstroy CJSC:
- Integrated transportation and production base for Lukoil-Nizhnevolzhskneft LLC, Astrakhan Region;
- Transshipment complex on the basis of berth 29-1 of Odessa commercial sea port.
IV. Construction and field supervision completed under the following projects developed by GT Morstroy CJSC:
- Thoroughfare, entrance canal and maneuvering waters in Lukoil-II Vysotsk roadstead transshipment complex;
- Heavy bulk equipment transshipment station on Chernaya River (Leningrad Region, Kirishi) as a part of Kirishi Nefteorgsintez Production Association LLC deep conversion plant;
- Taganrog Ship Repair Yard OJSC grain and oil product transshipment berths.